Sunday, July 8, 2012

freebie classroom posters and room decor.

My students are generally very overstimulated by any sensory experience, that's just how it goes. So, because of this I really, really try hard not to clutter the walls with any unnecessary visual stimuli. Even though, if I could get away with it the walls would probably be tattooed with hot pink stripes and all sorts of artsy fartsy things. But, alas that's not cool for the kiddos.

 I can dream, though. So in that spirt, here are a few of my favorite freebie posters and room decor from around the interwebs.



  • This just makes me happy in every single way, so positive. 









Source: flickr.com via autumn on Pinterest





  • Umm, yes, always. 
Source: flickr.com via autumn on Pinterest



  • This one holds a special place in my heart ;)





  • indeed.  so pretty. 







  • Some owlsome room decor sets!



















  • Space Owls, yes! 









  • Love this! 



Source: via autumn on Pinterest




Enjoy all this lovely decor, I'll try not to be too jealous that you all get to post these in your rooms.  


xo autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment